The Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz is an international boarding school with a history stretching back 120 years, located near St. Moritz in the heart of the scenic Engadin valley in Switzerland. 220 boarders from around the world and 110 local day students’ study at our school for the Swiss Matura, the iGCSE, the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBDP) and the International Career-Related Programme (IBCP). In addition to the students, the Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz employs approximately 150 staff.
We are currently looking for an experienced
Data & Application Manager (m/f/d)
Start date: 1st July 2023 or upon agreement.
- Ongoing evaluation, implementation and management of databases and information systems used at the school with focus on iSAMS, Toodle and Microsoft 365 services
- Support academic leadership with analytics, reports, and statistics
- Participate in the further development of ICT strategies for the entire organisation, together with the ICT team, pedagogical and administrative functions, and suppliers
- Preparing implementation and budgeting plans
- Training and support of all users of these systems
- Support of schoolwide digitalisation projects
- Vast experience of management of School Information system iSAMS
- Experience of supporting school Virtual Learning Environments and apps such as Toodle, Kognity, InThinking, CAT4, ORAH, CampSite etc.
- Proficiency in data analytics such as PowerBI, SQL or SRSS as well as Microsoft 365 services, incl. Teams, SharePoint, Azure AD
- Experience of database integration and interface management
- Good organisational, administrative and process management skills
- Knowledge of data protection issues
- Experience in international working environments, preferably international schools
- Proficiency in English mandatory, German language skills will be a benefit
- An attractive position in a familiar, international working environment
- Very good insurance benefits
- Additional days off and paid break time
- free break meals and free use of sports facilities, such as fitness, tennis, etc.
- financial support for relocation to Engadin
- Accommodation on campus if required
- Free parking
Due to work permit restrictions, candidates of EU/EFTA nationalities will be given preference.
Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to thorough background checks.