The Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz is an international boarding school with a history stretching back over 120 years, located near St. Moritz in the heart of the scenic Engadin valley (Switzerland). 190 boarders from around the world and 110 local day students study at our school for the Swiss Matura, the iGCSE, the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBDP) and the International Career-Related Programme (IBCP). The school philosophy is founded on respect for tradition combined with innovative thinking and emphasizes values such as respect, openness, responsibility, engagement, inquiry, critical thinking, creativity and balance.
We are currently looking for an experienced
Teacher of Business and Economics for the International Section iGCSE/IBDP/IBCP
- Workload: 80-100%
- Start date: August 2022
- University degree, teaching diploma
- IBDP/CP and iGCSE teaching experience
- To contribute to extra-curricular activities such as competitions
- To support the development of a growing Business and Economics department
- Willingness to assist with enrichment activities and boarding life
- Attractive conditions of employment, including competitive salary
- A dynamic international context in the spectacular alpine setting of the Engadin
- Opportunities for professional development
Due to work permit restrictions, candidates of EU/EFTA nationalities will be given preference.
Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to thorough background checks.
We look forward to receiving your application using the online form on our Website: www.lyceum-alpinum.ch/jobs
Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz
CH – 7524 Zuoz / Switzerland
+41 81 851 30 00