The Institut International de Lancy, a private international school, welcomes more than 1400 pupils of multiple nationalities, from nursery school through secondary education. We prepare students for major certifications, including the Brevet des Collèges, the French Baccalaureate,
IGCSE and International Baccalaureate (IB). In this multicultural environment, the Institute offers quality teaching, adapted to the 21st century.
We are recruiting an experienced, dynamic and motivated :
Art Teacher - English Secondary Section
Qualifications and required skills
- A recognised teaching qualification (eg. PGCE) and experience teaching secondary school pupils;
- Capable of teaching Art to Key Stage 5 level;
- International teaching experience in a multicultural environment;
- A native English speaker, with a good knowledge of French;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good IT skills and a strong integration of different educational technologies;
- Ability and willingness to work as a team within and across disciplines.
Type of contract Fixed-term contract: 10th January 2022 – 8th July 2022.
Rate of employment From 14 periods per week – 56%
Start date 10th January 2022
Documents required to apply
Copy of diplomas
Documents to be provided at time of employment
Swiss or European passport or valid work permit
Extracts of criminal record (standard and special).
6 October 2021