The Institut International de Lancy is looking to appoint dynamic and enthusiastic educators to join our English Secondary Section.
We are currently looking for highly experienced and qualified :
Physics and Mathematics Teacher
The Institute International of Lancy a private international school, welcomes more than 1400 pupils of multiple nationalities, from nursery school through secondary education. It prepares students for major certifications, including Brevet des Collèges, French Baccalaureate, IGCSE and International Baccalaureate (IB). In this multicultural environment, the Institute offers quality teaching, adapted to the 21st century.
Qualifications and required skills:
- Recognised teaching qualifications (eg. PGCE) and significant experience teaching secondary school pupils;
- Capable of teaching Physics and Mathematics to Key Stage 4 & 5 level (IGCSE/IB Diploma);
- International teaching experience in a multicultural environment;
- A native English speaker, with a working knowledge of French;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of IB curriculum and teaching strategies;
- Good IT skills and a demonstrated interest for educational technologies;
- Ability and willingness to work as a team within and across disciplines.
Type of contract: Fixed-term contract: 23rd August 2021 – 31st August 2022 (the first three months being considered as a trial period) renewable as an open-ended contract.
Rate of employment: 12 periods per week
Start date: 23rd August 2021
Documents required to apply:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Copy of diplomas
- Work certificates
Documents to be provided at time of employment:
- Swiss or European passport or valid work permit
- Extracts of criminal record (standard and special)
4 juin 2021