The Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz is an international boarding school with a history stretching back over 115 years, located near St. Moritz in the heart of the scenic Engadin valley (Switzerland). 180 boarders from around the world and 110 local day students study at our school for the Swiss Matura, the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBDP) and the International Career-Related Programme (IBCP). The school philosophy is founded on respect for tradition combined with innovative thinking and emphasizes values such as respect, openness, responsibility, engagement, inquiry, critical thinking, creativity and balance.
We are currently looking for an experienced
Teacher of German for the Department of International Studies
- Start date: August 2021
- University degree and teaching qualification
- IBDP and iGCSE German teaching experience
- EU/EFTA citizenship
- Willingness to contribute to enrichment activities and boarding life
- The ability to teach German as a first language as well as a foreign language
- Attractive conditions of employment, including competitive salary
- A dynamic international context in the spectacular alpine setting of the Engadine
- Opportunities for professional development
Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children; the successful applicant will be subject to thorough background checks.
We look forward to receiving your application using the online form on our Website: www.lyceum-alpinum.ch/jobs
SGIS do not accept CV's. For information on vacancies advertised or queries about positions available in Switzerland please contact schools directly. Please send your CV to the relevant school site.