Haut-Lac international bilingual school (K-12 with around 600 students) near Vevey (Vaud), Switzerland invites applications from bilingual French-English Biology and Science Teachers for IB MYP and DP, to join the school team from mid-August 2021.
Applicants should be enthusiastic educators with experience of teaching in international schools and have an interest in promoting extra-curricular activities to our students.
Your profile :
- Master in Biology or equivalent title;
- A PGCE or teaching certificate;
- Qualified to teach integrated sciences up to MYP5;
- Mastery of educational technological tools (iPad, distance learning platforms, etc.);
- Teaching experience of the MYP and DP programmes;
- A passionate science educator
- Experience of managing teams of teachers
- Preferred experience of a pastoral role
Your mission :
- Leading a team of 4-5 teachers and a lab technician in the Secondary School
- Leading science curriculum developments in the Secondary School and liaising with the Primary science leader
- Teaching MYP integrated science, both in French and English
- Teaching Biology in French in the Diploma Programme
- Participating actively in the extracurricular life of the school
We offer :
- A dynamic and creative work environment
- A human-sized educational environment
- A pleasant infrastructure
Due to Swiss immigration law, only Swiss citizens, Swiss permit holders or EU member countries passport holders can apply.
Please send your completed application to our HR department jobs@haut-lac
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Haut-Lac international bilingual school
Chemin de Pangires 26
1806 St-Légier, SWITZERLAND
Tel. 021 555 5000
SGIS do not accept CV's. For information on vacancies advertised or queries about positions available in Switzerland please contact schools directly. Please send your CV to the relevant school site.