La Cote International School (LCIS) is a school that aims to make a difference every day. We are passionate about education and seeing young people grow and develop, and we want the same for our colleagues. If you join us, you will become part of a team that is a genuine family, committed to each other and to the students we serve.
LCIS is a co-educational, English language based, day school that welcomes nearly 450 students between 3 and 18 years old. Nestled in Switzerland amongst vineyards and fruit orchards, between Lac Léman and the Jura mountains, we are also within very easy commuting distance from Geneva and Lausanne. It is a truly great environment to live and work.
We offer our students unparalleled international learning experiences, including those inspired by our collaborations with Juilliard, MIT and UNICEF. Our customized curriculum offers our students the opportunity to follow an English, French or bilingual pathway leading to the internationally renowned International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP), as well as discovering new skills, abilities and interest.
It is in this dynamic environment that we invite you to apply to join our team:
Director of Admissions and Marketing
100% - start date to be determined
- Define, manage and lead the marketing, admissions and communications strategy;
- Lead and drive strategies to generate enquiries through both online and offline campaigns;
- Develop the school brand equity and USP within local market parent and competitor context and aligned to the NAE brand position;
- Continue to prospect and foster relationships with international companies within the region;
- Plan, execute and participate in admissions activity, including tours and school events;
- Provide excellent customer service support to parents and students throughout the admissions process and deliver an outstanding Family Experience;
- Oversee all parent communication to ensure responsiveness, quality and great word of mouth;
- Oversee the implementation of the school brand style guide to ensure consistency and quality of positioning and visual identity.
- Manage regular reporting with Nord Anglia Education;
- Be responsible for marketing and admissions KPI reporting, forecasting and budgeting;
- Lead the continuous review of school enrolment data to identify opportunities and risks ;
- Provide appropriate support, expertise and best practice sharing to the principal, senior leadership team and other staff at the school;
- Engage fully with the Nord Anglia Education regional and central teams to support high quality marketing and admissions practice in school and across the group;
- Be a full member of the School’s strategic Senior Leadership Team.
Qualifications and skills:
- Marketing, hospitality, business development, management degree or equivalent;
- Strong experience in growing/increasing sales in a competitive market;
- Understanding of and ability to build strong customer advocacy and develop client loyalty and retention;
- Strong analytical skills and proven record of using data and research to support planning, reporting and strategy;
- Ability to work cross-functionally within the school and Nord Anglia Education;
- Ability to build, manage and motivate team members including marketing (1), admissions (1) and reception team (2);
- IT literacy – Office 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, CRMs, CMSs;
- In-depth knowledge of digital and social media trends and tools to influence the sales life cycle;
- Ability to handle a diverse workload ;
- Exceptional customer service and/or sales skills;
- Ability to monitor competitor market activity;
- Reliable, self-starter personality with outstanding interpersonal and oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work autonomously within a small team and to actively manage the day-to-day tasks;
- High level of flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment;
- Experience in working in an international group of schools would be a distinct advantage;
- Fluency in English, French a bonus.
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team, full support will be given by all other members of the team to ensure that the person appointed achieves success. We value potential and passion for the role as highly as experience, so welcome applications from ambitious professionals who believe they could lead this team to the next level of success.
If you share our passion for education and would like to join our team, please apply directly online through our website.