We are looking for an experienced
Junior School Counsellor 40%
to join our existing Counselling team as of 1 August 2022. The team works in collaboration with the Assistant Principal to support students’ social, emotional, and developmental needs.
Our School Counsellors work to promote student success, provide preventive services and respond to identified student needs.
This position has the following minimum requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Master’s degree in Guidance and Counselling or a related field
- Guidance counselling certification/qualification
- 4 years of experience in an educational setting
- Well-versed in psycho-educational interventions
- Fluency in German is an advantage
- Active participation in school life
We offer a welcoming and international environment and continuous professional development, free after-school childcare, first-class accident insurance and an employee friendly pension plan.
We look forward to receiving your application!