Founded in 1999, the International School of Schaffhausen is an IB day and boarding school, located in the German speaking part of Switzerland, 35 minutes north of Zurich.
The ISSH currently hosts 250 students from 40 different countries.
We are looking for an organized and motivated individual to work with the Head of School, the Admissions and Marketing department, to take a lead role in managing boarding student recruitment activities. You will be working as a part of a team and autonomously on all elements of the recruitment of international boarding students. This includes the development and management of the ISSH strategic partnerships with local and global recruitment agents and prospective families.
This role will involve extensive travel overseas to represent the International School of Schaffhausen at international student recruitment events, as well as visiting agents, partner institutions, potential collaborators and overseas representatives as appropriate.
Key areas of expertise and responsibility include:
- Understanding the mechanics and the dynamics of the international and US boarding school market
- Implementing and evaluating target country specific marketing plans
- Working to achieve student recruitment targets
- Enhancing, managing and monitoring the overseas representatives’ network in designated regions
- Representing the ISSH at overseas exhibitions and fairs, seminars, school/institution visits, and evaluating all activities
- Developing region and country-specific promotional materials and advertising/conversion campaigns
- Liaising regularly with internal stakeholders (marketing team, secondary leadership team).
- Monitoring international student applications during the application/admission procedure and working closely with the admissions coordinator.
- English native or near-native level
You will have experience of international student recruitment in the high school sector. You will have demonstrable experience of working to targets and be confident and skilled at building and developing relationships across a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. You will possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (English as a first language is of advantage). Experience of working in an international context and in a boarding school context is equally essential as having a proven and up to date network of boarding agent contacts. You have strong organizational skills and the ability to inspire and influence others. You are conscientious, resourceful, driven and can work independently.
International School of Schaffhausen Muehlentalstr. 280 CH-8200 Schaffhausen
Phone no +41 52 624 17 07