For August 2022 we are tentatively looking for
Primary & Kindergarten Class Teachers 100%
at our Küsnacht and Horgen campus
- We are a small, private, bilingual day school with approximately 130 students (Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 6) at each campus
- We follow Lehrplan 21 enriched with international curricula
- As a non-profit school we offer a familiar and stimulating environment with an international mindset
- Our reputation for excellent working conditions includes a remuneration package which is based on the Canton of Zurich public school pay scale alongside other attractive benefits
- A full-time class teacher instructs 22-26 lessons per week
- One class teacher shares the responsibility for two grade-levels together with a native German-speaking teacher (weekly alternation of grade-level). In Kindergarten two teachers share the responsibility for a mixed-aged Kindergarten class.
- You will only teach in your native English language
What we require
- Passion and skills for teaching children
- The desire to work in a small, private school environment
- An open-minded, collaborative and warm personality
- A teaching degree that is EDK accredited for teaching school aged children in Switzerland (accreditation process can take place during the first year of employment)
- A native English-speaker with a minimum level of B1 German
What we desire
- A minimum of two years teaching experience with the ability to demonstrate a successful track record
- Previous bilingual or international school teaching experience
- Candidates who already reside in Switzerland
For more information visit www.lakesideschool.ch
Candidates wishing to apply should send their application in one PDF document to
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note that applications which do not fulfill the ‘What we require’ section may not be processed.