The Covid-19 pandemic has brought even more new and unexpected challenges to young people’s mental health and wellbeing. In the current climate, it is more important than ever that we support them towards flourishing - and there is no better way than to combine our efforts and do this together! That’s why we would like to establish a group for Wellbeing/SEL/PSHE curriculum development leads within schools in Switzerland.
The aims of the group will include:
- Sharing ideas and best practises currently in use within International Schools
- Sharing of useful materials and resources for use with students
- Consideration of different curriculums already being used
- Discussions regarding successful interventions
- Identification of materials relevant and appropriate for specific age groups
- Ideas to promote wider school wellbeing initiatives.
We aim to meet a couple of times within a year to share experiences and resources, focusing on the most effective ways to teach Well Being theory and practises to students.
If you are interested in joining the group, please contact