Empowering children to face the complex challenges of the future
Obersee Bilingual School is a state-approved private bilingual day school providing a future-oriented and innovative bilingual (English/German 50:50) curriculum from Babycare age through to Upper School. Our Primary School combines competences from Lehrplan 21 – the Swiss National Curriculum – with learning goals of the International Primary Curriculum (IPC). A clear learning process and set learning goals enable students to be appropriately challenged. OBS students are encouraged to enquire, discover, explore and to think deeply. Through a combination of collaborative learning and individual work, the learning environment aims to support and improve learning, foster curiosity and challenge learners to achieve their fullest potential.
For the academic year 2018/19 we are seeking qualified, experienced and passionate educators to assume the role of an
What we require:
- Master’s degree and further advanced studies that are relevant to the role
- Experience within the field of psychology in educational settings
- Diagnostic, methodological and legal competencies as well as the ability to take on an advising role
- Excellent communication skills complemented by cooperative and reflective work habits
- Reliable, responsible and flexible professional with the ability to perform under pressure
- Native English speaker with basic understanding of German or willingness to partake in English courses
- Adaptability, flexibility, openness towards new ideas – willingness to work in a private school environment
- Loyalty and a commitment to the school, its vision and being a role model through living the OBS Universe of Values.
- An attitude of international mindedness and lifelong learning – a commitment to continuous professional development
What we offer:
- An innovative and international bilingual working environment
- Competitive working conditions and a supportive and inspiring team
- Motivated and passionate students as well as dedicated parents
- Possibility to contribute towards school development
- Flexible terms of employment
SGIS do not accept CV's. For information on vacancies advertised or queries about positions available in Switzerland please contact schools directly. Please send your CV to the relevant school site.