The Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz is an international boarding school with a history stretching back over 100 years, located near St. Moritz in the Engadine/Switzerland. 180 boarders from around the world and 90 local day students study at our school for the Swiss Matura, the German Abitur, and the International Baccalaureate Diploma. The school philosophy is founded on respect for tradition combined with innovative thinking and emphasizes values such as open-mindedness, tolerance, respect, fair play and commitment.
For the start of school year 2017/18, beginning August 2017, we are looking for a teacher for
Supplementary Subject - Information Technology (in English)
3 lessons per week (11.5%)
- Teaching qualification for this level and subject plus teaching experience
- Teaching experience, ideally also with the content topics: programming, robotics, cryptology
- Passionate about teaching as well as working with young people
- Readiness to contribute to the further development of the curriculum
- International working environment
- Attractive conditions of employment
- Opportunities for professional development
- Employment in the unique setting of the Engadine
We look forward to receiving your application by 15 April 2017 via the online form on our website http://www.lyceum-alpinum.ch/en/about-us/job-openings/
Lyceum Alpinum Zuoz AG
Tel. +41 81 851 30 00
SGIS do not accept CV's. For information on vacancies advertised or queries about positions available in Switzerland please contact schools directly. Please send your CV to the relevant school site.