Obersee Bilingual School is a dynamic and innovative private day school in Pfäffikon SZ that provides bilingual education for children aged from 3 months to the Swiss Matura. Each level is specifically designed to meet the needs of the respective age group.
As of now we are looking for a motivated team orientated and flexible
Intern (80%-100%) for Prekindergarten
Are you friendly, flexible, motivated and interested in working with children in an bilingual environment?
- Caring for the children in the age from 0- 4 years
- Adhering to our pedagogical concept
- Planning and implementing projects
- Small household tasks
What we offer:
- Experienced and engaged team with a very good cooperative culture
- Practical support and guidance
- Assuming responsibility of activities with children in the Prekindergarten
- Future-oriented and innovative school environment
- Multifaceted and varied field of work
This Internship gives you an ideal start for further education into Early Childhood Education or a general first work impression in the Social Sciences field.
At OBS you will encounter a highly motivated international team, short decision-making processes, openness to projects, a warm environment and mutual respect.
For more details please contact Ms. Karin Grob or visit our website www.oberseebilingualschool.ch.
Obersee Bilingual School AG
8808 Pfäffikon SZ
+41 (0)55 511 38 00
SGIS do not accept CV's. For information on vacancies advertised or queries about positions available in Switzerland please contact schools directly. Please send your CV to the relevant school site.