The SGIS Librarians’ Group was established by primary and secondary library staff working in Swiss international schools.
The Group meets twice per year to support professional development and discuss topics of mutual interest such as:
- Advocating for and promoting the school library and its staff
- Sharing best library practice to help meet targets and goals for raising student achievement
- Curating print and online resources to support students, parents and staff
- Creating engaging library spaces, programmes and services
- Coordinating the Golden Cowbell Award - a student choice book award for Swiss international schools.