4th of March 2016 - at Leysin American School
- Dr. Gabriel Recchia is a research associate at the Centre for Digital Knowledge at the University of Cambridge.
- Ellen Jameson, MSES, is a researcher on the Cambridge Mathematics project in UCLES at the University of Cambridge and a Visiting Research Associate in the School of Education at Indiana University Bloomington.
- Digital games in education
- Designed for beginners
- Emphasis on environmental systems
- In class activities and examples
- After school activities