More info here: https://www.saturnia.uk/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=1
Exhibit at SGIS in March 2020 at Institut Florimont
At the heart of the conference in Geneva - right among the delegates - is an exhibition offering school suppliers the opportunity to engage with educators at SGIS schools. Make new contacts, renew old acquaintances, update existing customers with your developments - the exhibition at the conference is an ideal opportunity to fly your flag.
In addition to exhibiting, school suppliers are invited to sponsor parts of the conference. Sponsor branding will be displayed on conference banners, live TV monitors around the conference, alongside specific elements sponsored (e.g. banner by coffee station for a conference catering sponsor). Sponsors will also receive public thanks by company name at opening and/or plenary session/s.
Sponsors are requested to make their commitments by September 30 2019.
Truffle Sponsor (2)
- Contribution to gala dinner
- Simultaneous translation facilities
Saffron Sponsors (up to 5)
- Featured speaker (speakers are selected by SGIS, though which specific speaker an exhibitor might like to sponsor can be discussed)
Caviar Sponsors (2)
- Catering day 1 (tea/coffee and lunch breaks)
- Catering day 2 (morning coffee break and lunch)
Bluefin Sponsors (2)
- Conference digital app (platform selected by SGIS, in-app branding possible)
- Lanyards and badges (sponsor is invited to supply branded lanyards)
When March 20th, 2020 9:00 AM through March 21st, 2020 4:00 PM
Avenue du Petit-Lancy 37